With the Colour Analysis, I assess you in order to determine your very unique colourrange that best suit your skin tone, eye colour and hair colour. All three these factors, plus certain others, determine what specific Colour Flow you will fall into. There are12 different Colour Flows with a full range of +- 45-50 different, very specific, colour seach. You will end the consultation with a full digital board of your very own, verys pecific colours. The assessment is done by means of an interesting and fun colour draping process.
With the results you will know:
- exactly what colours of clothing you should be wearing (and which not!) – colours have the power to make you look sick, dead and bleak OR on the other hand, they can make you look alive, young, hide blemishes & shadows under the eyes, draw
- the gaze to the face, make your eyes pop and help you come across as more confident;
- what hair colour(s) suits you best;
- what colours eyewear suit you best;
- what kind of prints & patterns you should or shouldn’t wear (softer, stronger, larger, softer, smaller, etc);
- what types & surface of fabrics suit you best (mat, sheen, shiny, etc); what specific colours make-up you should wear/buy;
- what colour accessories suit you best.
* All your personal results will be e-mailed to you after our consultation in neat PDF format. The whole Colour Analysis can be confidently and thoroughly done with our new online tool via a Zoom consult.